Casement windows can be a nice alternative to the double hung adding a more streamlined appearance without the sash through the middle of the window. Our Casement windows offer folding crank style handles for ease of use for the homeowner. The casement unit is offered in a variety of forms, single, double, or triple venting.
Construction Features of the Casement Window
- Sash can be opened to a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning
- Zero clearance mullion for improved appearance of multiple units
- Frame and sash have multiple hollows for strength and energy efficiency
- All fusion welded sash and frame for a durable window
- Stepped frame design with double wall interior leg for added strength and durability
- Full-length weather stripping in meeting rails
- Sash has generous recess located below insulated glass unit to channel water away
- Casement Hardware from Amesbury Truth. A well known name in the hardware industry.
- Encore operators, colors come in white, beige and brown. (optional colors upon request)
- Sliding tie bar allows for multiple locking points
Color & Grids
Vinyl- white and beige
Wood Grain Laminate – dark, light oak and cherry
Applied Finishes – bronze, brown, and clay
Varieties of interior and exterior
color combinations available.
Please ask your distributor for color samples
Grids- come between the glass.
Patterns include diamond, colonial,
prairie & queen ann prairie.
Flat and contour grids available for all