The Double-Hung features two tilt in and sliding operable sashes making it the most popular and versatile window. This window can be combined with any style to create beautiful bow or bays, or make your own statement by grouping or by adding arches.
Construction Features of the Hopper Window
- R35 (DP) structural performance
- Frame and sash have multiple hollows for strength and energy efficiency
- True slope sill non-weeped design
- Double wall interior sill leg allows smooth sash operation
- All fusion welded sash and frame for a durable window
- Exterior contoured frame design leaves 3/4” surface for mounting/installation
- Recessed “tilt” latches provide a clean look to the inside
- Exterior glazing bead
- Sash has wider and deeper interlocks for reduced air infiltration
- Sweeping sash lock that systematically seals both sides at once
- Sash has generous recess located below insulated glass unit to channel water away
- Sash has integral lift handle for strength and durability
- Tilt in sash design for easy cleaning
Color & Grids
Vinyl- white and beige
Wood Grain Laminate – dark, light oak and cherry
Applied Finishes – bronze, brown, and clay
Varieties of interior and exterior
color combinations available.
Please ask your distributor for color samples
Grids- come between the glass.
Patterns include diamond, colonial,
prairie & queen ann prairie.
Flat and contour grids available for all